1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His Will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. There is one God, the Father Almighty who is the creator and supreme ruler of the universe, the heavens, the earth, and all the things therein; and who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, each having his particular part in the work of our salvation.
3. Jesus Christ is true God and true man (yet sinless), the Son of God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He came to this world to make God known to men. He was crucified for our iniquities, was buried, and on the third day arose bodily from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and is now our High Priest and Advocate at the right hand of the Majesty on high. He shall return imminently and personally with glory to judge both the living and the dead.
4. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, who is of one substance equal in power and glory with the Son. His ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men of guilt in regard to sin, righteousness and judgment, regenerate the believing sinners, and to indwell, guide, instruct and to empower believers for godly living and service.
5. Men were created in the image and likeness of God, but in Adam all men have fallen into sin, and as sinners men are in need of God's salvation.
6. We believe in salvation and justification through faith in Jesus Christ. All who receive Him by faith as Savior and Lord are justified wholly on the ground of His shed blood and are born anew of the Holy Spirit, become the children of God, into the family of God, and brought into the kingdom of His Son and sealed with the Holy Spirit.
7．There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just to eternal life, and of the unjust to eternal punishment.
8．The universal church is one body, of which Jesus Christ is the head, and is composed of all who are regenerated by the Holy Spirit. The duty of the Church is to proclaim through word and deeds, the gospel of salvation to the world, and to nurture the spiritual growth of members through prayer, teaching, fellowship, and worship.
9. We believe that water baptism and the Lord’s supper are ordinances to be observed by the believers of the Church during the present age as testimonies before God and men.